Friday, March 2, 2012

TOMO FLASH


The 'TOMO MISSION'


Tomo recently tweeted that he will be posting a pic for each day in March. I will be doing the same thing in Tomo's honor, and the pics will be completely TOMO related. Submit any photos with Tomo in them (It's ok if the other guys are in them too as long as Tomo is there). It should be fun. At the end of the month there will be a collage presented on this blog of every pic posted on Twitter in honor of the TOMO MISSION. I will also make sure it gets sent to the major websites as well as Jared, Shannon, and Tomo. So, stay tuned for the TOMO FLASH!!


*Make sure you send them to me on Twitter when posting the photos so I can collect them for the collage:  @crystalparlier

2 comments:

  1. HEY SIS! ^^
    If you had take a look on my blog I'm already doing this personal mission:I'm posting a mars guys pic in the morning and one last before to go to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet!! I don't think I ever got the link to your blog. It looks REALLY good. :) It's ok if you can't participate in this photo flash. This one is specifically for Tomo, though. I thought it would be fun to do it in his honor since he is giving us a pic every day this month. I love these guys. :)

    ReplyDelete